Information on the collection of personal data
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
- The person responsible pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is:
HEINRICH WAGNER SINTO MASCHINENFABRIK GmbH
D-57334 Bad Laasphe, Germany
Phone: +49 2752 907-0
Fax: +49 2752 907-280
You can reach our external data protection officer at:
gds – Gesellschaft für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH
Tel.: 06421 80413-10
- If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
- You have the following rights in relation to personal data relating to you:
- Right to information,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
The website is hosted by the following service provider:
Hetzner Online GmbH
In this context, Hetzner Online GmbH will also automatically process the above-mentioned personal data. This is done exclusively according to our instructions and on our behalf in accordance with a contract processing agreement pursuant to Art. 28 GDPR.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- Data volume transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in relation to the browser you are using and which provide the party setting the cookie (in this case, us) with certain information. Cookies cannot execute programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the website as a whole more user-friendly and effective. The use of these cookies is based on Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a or c. GDPR.
Our websites use so-called “Cookies”. Cookies are small data packets and do not cause any damage to your end device. They are stored either temporarily or for the duration of a session (session cookies) or permanently (permanent cookies) on your end device. Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. Permanent cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them yourself or until they are automatically deleted by your web browser.
Cookies can originate from us (first-party cookies) or from third-party companies (so-called third-party cookies). Third-party cookies enable the integration of certain services of third-party companies within websites (e.g. cookies for processing payment services).
Cookies have various functions. Many cookies are technically necessary, as certain website functions would not work without them (e.g. the shopping cart function or the display of videos). Other cookies can be used to evaluate user behaviour or for advertising purposes.
Cookies that are necessary to carry out the electronic communication process, to provide certain functions that you have requested (e.g. for the shopping basket function) or to optimise the website (e.g. cookies to measure the web audience) (necessary cookies) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO, unless another legal basis is stated. Provided that consent to the storage of cookies and comparable recognition technologies has been requested, processing is carried out exclusively on the basis of this consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO and § 25 para. 1 TTDSG); consent can be revoked at any time.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
Consent with Borlabs Cookie
Our website uses the Borlabs Cookie consent technology to obtain your consent to the storage of certain cookies in your browser or to the use of certain technologies and to document this in accordance with data protection law. The provider of this technology is Borlabs GmbH, Rübenkamp 32, 22305 Hamburg (hereinafter referred to as Borlabs).
When you enter our website, a Borlabs cookie is stored in your browser, in which the consents you have given or the revocation of these consents are stored. This data is not passed on to the Borlabs cookie provider.
The collected data will be stored until you request us to delete it or until you delete the Borlabs cookie yourself or until the purpose for storing the data no longer applies. Mandatory legal retention periods remain unaffected. Details on the data processing of Borlabs Cookie can be found at https://de.borlabs.io/kb/welche-daten-speichert-borlabs-cookie/.
- This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
- Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
- You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
- Cookie Consent Manager System “Borlabs Cookie ”
We use a Cookie Consent Manager tool on our website to inform you about technologies we use on our website and to obtain, manage and document your consent to the processing of your personal data by these technologies.
This is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR in conjunction with Art. 7 para. 1 GDPR for the fulfilment of our legal obligation to be able to prove your consent to the processing of your personal data.
The consent management service “Borlabs Cookie” is an offer of the company Borlabs- Benjamin A. Bornschein, Rübenkamp 32, 22305 Hamburg, Germany which processes your data on our behalf.
The personal data collected and stored by us will be treated confidentially and protected against loss and changes as well as unauthorised access by third parties by means of suitable technical and organisational precautions. Your personal data is transmitted over the internet in encrypted form. We use SSL encryption (Secure Socket Layer) for data transmission.
SSL or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Automated decisions, profiling
We do not make automated decisions (including profiling) with the personal data we collect when you visit our website.
Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation will affect the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
- Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you can object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either cease or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your objection to advertising using the following contact details: HEINRICH WAGNER SINTO MASCHINENFABRIK GmbH, Bahnhofstraße 101, D-57334 Bad Laasphe, Germany, phone: +49 2752 907-0, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact possibility via e-mail
You have the option of contacting us by e-mail. You will find the relevant addresses on our website under Contact.
If contact is made via the e-mail address provided by us, the personal data transmitted with your e-mail will be stored. The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR, as we have a legitimate interest in contacting you as a (potential) customer.
If the contact via e-mail is in connection with the conclusion or implementation of a contract between you and us, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR is also the legal basis for the processing.
Personal data that we store in connection with your contact via e-mail is used exclusively for processing your contact. The data will not be passed on to third parties.
We delete your data as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For personal data transmitted by e-mail, this occurs when the respective correspondence with you has ended and it is clear from the circumstances that the matter concerned has been conclusively clarified.
If the data is required for the fulfilment of a contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, it can only be deleted if this is permitted by contractual or legal obligations. Which storage periods apply here must be determined individually for the respective contracts and contracting parties.
Data processing by social networks
We maintain publicly accessible profiles on social networks. The individual social networks we use can be found below.
Social networks such as Facebook etc. can generally analyse your user behaviour comprehensively when you visit their website or a website with integrated social media content (e.g. Like buttons or advertising banners). By visiting our social media presences, numerous data protection-relevant processing operations are triggered. In detail:
If you are logged into your social media account and visit our social media presence, the operator of the social media portal can assign this visit to your user account. However, your personal data may also be collected under certain circumstances if you are not logged in or do not have an account with the respective social media portal. In this case, this data collection takes place, for example, via cookies that are stored on your end device or by recording your IP address.
With the help of the data collected in this way, the operators of the social media portals can create user profiles in which your preferences and interests are stored. In this way, interest-based advertising can be displayed to you inside and outside the respective social media presence. If you have an account with the respective social network, the interest-based advertising can be displayed on all devices on which you are or were logged in.
Our social media presences are intended to ensure the most comprehensive presence possible on the internet. This is a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The analysis processes initiated by the social networks may be based on different legal grounds, which are to be stated by the operators of the social networks (e.g. consent within the meaning of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR).
Responsible person and assertion of rights
If you visit one of our social media sites (e.g. Facebook), we are jointly responsible with the operator of the social media platform for the data processing operations triggered during this visit. In principle, you can assert your rights (information, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability and complaint) both vis-à-vis us and vis-à-vis the operator of the respective social media portal (e.g. vis-à-vis Facebook).
Please note that despite the joint responsibility with the social media portal operators, we do not have full influence on the data processing operations of the social media portals. Our options are largely determined by the corporate policy of the respective provider.
The data collected directly by us via the social media presence is deleted from our systems as soon as the purpose for storing it no longer applies, you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies. Stored cookies remain on your end device until you delete them. Mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
Social networks in detail
We have a profile on Facebook. The provider is Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA.
We have entered into a Joint Processing Agreement (Controller Addendum) with Facebook. This agreement specifies which data processing operations we or Facebook are responsible for when you visit our Facebook page. You can view this agreement at the following link: https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum.
You can adjust your advertising settings independently in your user account. To do so, click on the following link and log in: https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=ads.