We collect the following data
- The domain name or IP address of your computer, the file request of the client (file name and URL), the http response code, and the website from which you are visiting us.
- The website includes specific data entry forms in various places, which can consist of mandatory fields as well as fields of different content to be filled in on a voluntary basis.
- Within plug-ins that we use on our website (e.g.: Google Maps).
This is how we collect your data
The data we collect when visiting our website are collected automatically, if necessary by using cookies. The same applies to the data resulting from the use of the newsletter.
Otherwise, we collect data only on the basis of your entries on our website, in the respective entry forms. Wherever this is the case, you will find a link to the specific privacy notice directly on the form.
For this, we use your data
- For technical administration and for providing the website.
- In the case of special registration forms, the exact purpose of use is described in the respective privacy notice.
- Forwarding to the web service providers that we provide on the website.
In addition, we use your data
- Only within the statutory framework.
- For detection of misuse and troubleshooting.
- To provide information to state authorities.
How long we save your data
These are your rights
- Right to information (you can always ask for information about this notice).
- Right to delete the data (unless there are deadlines that have to be met).
- Right to be forgotten (if data has been transmitted, we have to ask the recipient to delete it).
- Right to data portability (if you wish, we have to transfer the data to a third party in a machine-readable manner).
- Right to correct the data category.
- Right to object to the processing activity.
- Right to correction if the data is incorrect.
- Right to complain to the supervisory authority.
These privacy notices provide a compact overview. The complete information is available in the detailed version.
In order to safeguard your rights and to ensure the legally correct processing, we have appointed an external data protection officer. These are the contact details:
gds – Gesellschaf für Datenschutz Mittelhessen mbH
06421 / 80413-10